Saturday 25 July 2015

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo?

I love tattoos so much and I am thinking about getting one myself. I hate needles and pain so if I do go through with getting one done I want to make sure that I wont regret the tattoo that I get done and that I get something that is very meaningful to me. (I know that not every tattoo has to mean something but if I do get inked it will have to mean something to me).

My inspiration?
I love Sammi's tattoos (beautycrush) and I love looking at pictures of her tattoos and I loved watching her tattoo and piercing videos on youtube because I find them so interesting and I loved listening about the meaning of them and her own experience with the pain and getting them done. My favourite tattoos of her is her quote on her shoulder blade that says this too shall pass, her elephant on her arm, her genie lamp and I love her sleeve so so much. I personally love tattoos on girls and I honestly love sleeves too but I dont think that a sleeve would suit me personally.

I also love Johnny Depp's tattoos and I love his quote that says my body is my journal and my tattoos are my story because that is so true to me. Everyone's tattoos are personal and is their own personal story which is true because everyone's tattoos are different relating to their own personal story.





















Looking around for the best tattoo shop/artist?

I have emailed quite a lot of tattoo shops with queries on the tattoo that I want to get to see what the different prices would be because they differ slightly depending on who you get it done from and where you get it done. I would also recommend that you look at the artists portfolios to see what their previous artwork is and what they have done for other clients. Also one of the best ways to get the best tattoo artist and go to the best tattoo shop would be for word of mouth. If you know someone that has had a tattoo ask them about their tattoo artist and also you can watch youtube videos and see other peoples experiences of their tattoos and they might recommend different people that would be best suited to you.

If I do go through with getting a tattoo I will do another post like a tattoo tag or something where I talk about my experience and the pain rating of my own tattoos. Do you have any tattoos or would you like to get any done?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment