Sunday 2 August 2015

The Sunday Post!

I cannot believe that it is already the second of August! This year is flying past and I know that it is going to be 2016 before we know it! (Scary thought!)

I am going to spend a few days from tomorrow with my boyfriends family in Southampton and I cannot wait to relax and to spend some quality time with them. Also I am excited to be looking after their two beautiful Labradors Fudge and Wispa and taking a few days off from work and everything. Then we fly to Cyprus on Saturday for a week which I am really excited for. We will be doing lots of exploring because that is our first time in Cyprus so if you have any recommendations send them my way please! I cannot wait to relax and to have a beach at the end of my road and to hopefully top up on my tan.

I have picked up a few books to take onto my travels and to read when I have a spare half an hour which I am excited for because I love to read but I dont make enough time for myself to read anymore so I want to get back into it. So I will let you all know what the books are like when I get around to reading them.

I will also be writing about my holiday to Cyprus which will hopefully be going up the week after we get back and then I am also going to try and start regularly blogging as of this month which will probably start from the 16 or the 17th which is when I get back from my holiday because I love blogging and I want to start posting more regularly for you all. 

Have a lovely week and are any of you going away?

No comments:

Post a Comment