Thursday 25 June 2015

45 facts about me!

As this is my first ever blog post and most of you if not all of you won't know anything about me I am going to write a personal blog post and tell you 45 facts  about me! 
1: I am a Scorpio.
2: I have been with my lovely boyfriend for 3 years and 6 months.
3: My middle names are Louise and Bethany.
4: I am both a cat person and a dog person.
5: I have a cat called precious who loves to sleep and to have cuddles. 
6: I have only ever broken my fingers. 
7: My favourite food is chicken.
8: I was a gold medalist in iceskating and I did it since I was 7 so for 11 years and I do Irish dancing lessons. 
9: I love travelling and exploring new places.
10: I would love to visit all 50 states in America, Thailand, South Africa, Brazil, China, Australia and loads more countries. 
11: My favourite TV shows are Person of Interest, Breaking Bad, Buffy (but I don't like the person who plays Buffy!), Angel, The Following,  F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Charmed, One Tree Hill, Family Guy, American Dad and Dexter. 
13: My favourite Christmas films are Elf and The Holiday .
12: I am very accident prone!.
13: I love Christmas and I get so excited for it.
14: I don't drink tea or coffee.
15: I love to bake.
16: My favourite meal would either be jerk chicken or ribs, a roast dinner or shepherds pie. I also love fish. 
17: I love all fruit. 
18: I am in the process of learning how to drive.
19: My favourite band/artists are The Script, Fall out boy, Florence and the machine, Foxes, Eminem, 50 cent, Usher, Snoop Dog, Maroon 5, Hozier and Tinie Tempah.
20: I love the snow! I think it's so pretty.
21: I have visited Florida, Tenerife, Majorca, France and Budapest. 
22: I am so clumsy that I once fell into a lake of mud in front of so many people. It was so embarrassing! 
23: I can speak a little bit of Spanish and a little bit of Welsh!
24: When I am older I want to have a pug, a Labrador, a English bull terrier, a bull dog and a husky.
25: I sleep walk and I talk in my sleep.
26: My favourite chocolate is cadburys.
27: I hate roller coasters and heights in general.
28: I am allergic to grass, bee and wasp stings and penicillin.
29: I have a phobia of needles and I hate the sight of blood.
30: I cannot play an instrument.
31: My favourite season is Summer because I love the hot weather but I love the winter because my birthday is in winter (November), Christmas, snuggling by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate and the snow which is very rare in London. 
32: I only have my ears pierced and I don't have any tattoos. 
33: I would love to get a tattoo but only if it meant something to me! But I hate needles so I probably won't have one.
34: I love a cheeky nandos. 
35: My favourite ice cream flavour is Ben and Jerry's cookie dough. 
36: I will only drink strawberry flavoured water.
37: I have only used fake tan once and I went bright orange. 
38: I have never dyed my hair but I get highlights put in. 
39: I love to read and I am a big bookworm. 
40: I used to be obsessed with playing the sims which I still do but not as often. 
41: I love a good action film and I also like to watch horror films.
42: I love fairy lights and I think that they make any room look and feel special. 
43: I love Harry Potter and I have watched all of the films millions of times and I know all the words to more than one of the films!. 
44: My favourite flower are Lily's. 
45: If I have children I would name my daughter Hettie after my nan and my son Severus (massive Harry Potter fan!) or Harry or Samuel! I'm not too sure on a boys name I have so many likes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment