Monday 29 June 2015

The Harry Potter Tag:

I am one of the biggest Potter fans that there is and I have watched all of the films so many times that I know all of the quotes and I know some of the script to the films off by heart! I have also read all of the books and I would be happy to reread them again and again! So when I came across this tag I just knew that I had to do it!


1: Favourite Book? My favourite book would have to be the Goblet of Fire because I love the Triwizard tournament with all of the different tasks and I couldn't put the book down when I read it for the first time.
2: Favourite Movie? I cant pick one favourite movie so I will list my all time favourites which I can watch over and over again without getting bored. The chamber of secrets, The prisoner of Askaban, The goblet of fire, The half blood prince and both parts of the deathly hallows. So literally all of them!
3: Least favourite book? My least favourite book would have to be the Philosophers Stone because it didn't excite me like the other books did because there wasn't alot of action within the book.
4: Parts of the books/movies that made you cry? WHEN DOBBY DIES. WHEN DUMBLEDORE DIES AND EVERYONE LIGHTS UP THEIR WANDS, WHEN SNAPE DIES, WHEN SERIUS DIES AND WHEN HEDWIG DIES.

5: If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be? I would love to meet up with Professor Snape because I love his character both within the films and in the books.
6: Favourite character? Excluding Harry, Ron, Hermione and Dumbledore my favourite character would have to be Professor Snape because I feel a connection with him and I feel so sorry for him with his storyline for his love with Lily Potter and when he died I felt so sad and I was so upset. I also really like Professor McGonagall and Dobby.
7: Least favourite character? My least favourite character would have to be Professor Umbridge because she is so evil and I find it so funny when she gets taken by the centaur.
8: What is your favourite quote? My favourite quote would have to be when Snape is talking to Dumbledore and the line is Lily... after all this time? Always!.

9: What would your patronus be? My patronus would be a elephant because I think that they are beautiful creatures and they are so cute when they are babies or I would choose something like a white tiger or a snow leopard.
10: What would your boggart be? My boggart would be losing everyone that I love.
11: If you could have the resurrection stone, invisibility cloak or the elder wand which one would you choose? I would choose the invisibility cloak because I can go wherever I wanted without being seen which could be fun and also very useful. It is also the best hallow because the brother that had the wand had too much power which ended up killing him and the brother with the stone brought back his loved ones who didn't belong back in this world and that ended up with him killing himself. So definitely the cloak.
12: What house would you be in? I would be in Gryffindor because most of the best wizards are from this house and I like to see myself as being loyal and courageous.
13: If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? I have already met Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley so I would choose Alan Rickman (Snape), Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall), Gary Oldman (Sirius) or Matthew Lewis (Neville).

14: If you were on the quidditch team which position would you play? I would love to be a seeker because all you have to do is catch the snitch and be fast but you can also do your own thing and not have to worry about keeping others other than yourself safe.
15: Which class would be your favourite? My favourite class would be potions because Professor Snape teaches that class and I think that it would be fun to make potions and you can be quite imaginative. I also wouldn't mind Professor Slughorn as my teacher.


16: If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be? I would have to choose between Dobby and Professor Snape because Dobby's death was one of the saddest deaths in the film and I always cry when I see that scene. I also cried when Snape died because Harry found out why he had done what he had and about his love for Lily. I would of loved to have brought back Dumbledore but I understand why he had to die even though it was really sad.


17: What would your job be in the magical world? I would love to teach at Hogwarts alongside the great teachers that are still there after the big battle with Voldermort and the death eaters. If I couldnt do that then I would want to work for the ministry of magic.
18: Were you happy with the ending? I loved the ending and I think that it was really powerful and amazing in the way that it was filmed. I liked the epilogue that happened at the end and I know that people said that they could live without that bit but without it people would have wanted another book and would of wanted answers and they would have been annoyed with the ending.


19: How much does Harry Potter mean to you? Harry Potter meant everything to me when I was growing up and I loved having that excitement feeling after watching every film and I still have the same feelings when I watch the films now as if I was watching them for the first time!








No comments:

Post a Comment